Candex not working? Does it work for you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Honora88, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Honora88

Honora88 Member

Hi Everyone,

I have been on candex for a while and it doesn't work at all for me. Does anyone encounter the same problem? I'm quite disappointed
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi Honora88,

I take Candidase, which is also an enzyme product with cellulose devouring enzymes in it, and it works well for me. It keeps the yeast under control.

So I don't know if the problem is that the brand you are taking doesn't work, or that enzymes in general don't work for you.

Are you taking the Candex on an empty stomach? It needs to be taken two hours after eating, with a large glass of water, and then wait another hour before eating again.

If you take enzymes when you have food in your stomach, they will just help you digest the food, instead of going after the yeast and other critters.

How is your stomach doing? Does the Candex irritate your stomach at all? Some people find enzymes a bit irritating, about like aspirin. But if it doesn't bother your stomach, you could try taking more of it.

In fact, some people whose stomachs can handle it take a lot of enzymes. it would be expensive, of course. These things aren't cheap. But they have no other side effects.

And some people find that they still need to be on an anti-candida diet in order for the anti-candida enzymes to work. We're all so individual.

I hope you figure out something that works for you.

3. Honora88

Honora88 Member

Thanks so much-that's great advice!