Candida Meals

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tawra, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Tawra

Tawra New Member

I need to go on the candida diet again.
    The Yeast Connection book had some great meal plans but it checked out from the library.

Anyone one know where I can get some meal plans on the net? I don't need a list of what to eat and not to eat but a menu plan.

Thanks!
    Tawra
  2. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I too looked on the internet for this, but there was not much to find there. Is the book that you borrowed "The Yeast Connection Cookbook" or just "The Yeast Connection"? The cookbook one has the recipes. There are a lot of candida cookbooks at the library, by different authors. I can't remember the titles of some of the ones I read, but a library catalog search will help you to find them. They give you meal planners, recipes, sample rotation diets, snacks to desserts, and everything in between. :)

I guess the thing to do if you want to keep the recipes after the book has to be returned is to write out the ones you like, or photocopy them.[This Message was Edited on 01/06/2006]
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

there are some recipes in there. I'd also check the recent thread called "OT - Crock Pot recipes", it's around 50 posts now, so should have a few.

jeanne
  5. Tawra

Tawra New Member

Thanks! The book I used before was just the Yeast Connection. I went to check out the YC cookbook and it was lost.
    I will check out that website.
    Thanks, Tawra
  6. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Tawra,

Go to yeastconnection dot com/resources_archive.html

They want you to buy their book but they put a couple of recipes in their newsletter. One time might be desserts and another time could be soups.

Once you're at the site above, you can click on recipes from each newsletter. I hope this helps while you try to locate the book.

auntyem