Candida, Mercury, and the rest ..Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baybe, May 15, 2003.

1. baybe

baybe New Member

Am I the only one or are there others that can't keep track of what is happening in their bodies? I take many of the things recommended here and everywhere, some are average but some have been quite costly. I'm beginning to think I'm a medical and holistic dream, I just keep putting out the cash and suggestions keep coming my way.
    I really don't mind, but the problem is I can't keep track of what is going on. I know the quick answer to this is keep a journal, but part of my many quirky illness's is ADHD along with gangliens (sp) in my wrists. It is virtually impossible for me to focus on much and with my wrists writing is even worse. So please, someone make me feel like one of the guys and tell me I'm not alone on not remembering names, other peoples histories, my own history or how I feel and what is the reason behind it. To add to this I live in Vermont, where the weather changes minute to minute and I believe that alone causes my body to change constantly. If anyone wants to know about the Mercury filling thing, I'm in the middle of that I can tell at least a little about the process. I didn't even know there was test you should take to see if you should have it done, I just followed the blood ladies advice, but that's a whole other story!
  2. healing

healing New Member

It's hard! I feel your pain, really I do. Here is a suggestion: get yourself a tape recorder and talk into it whenever you have something worth remembering. Then you'll have an oral journal.

I make my docs write everything down for me in plain language and legible handwriting. When they prescribe an immpossible med schedule (especially true of homeopathics: "take 3 of these 2xday, take 5 of these 6xday, take 4 of these before meals....." Who can remember all that?!! Even a healthy person would scream.

I too am curious about the mercury test...so, please, tell!