candida success

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Saltshaker, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Saltshaker

Saltshaker New Member

I have been back to my Dr. and she took a blood test and says my candida is now under control. So I am still taking the three lac but just once or twice a day.
    I can say the three lac is a wonderful product, and does what they say it does. Well worth the price!
    saltshaker
  2. Whittedkay

Whittedkay New Member

Would you please be kind enough to tell me how this has helped and how long it took? I have had systemic candidia for 20 years now and have a heck of a time staying away from sweets ,although I am hearing more and more of this three lac and am considering trying as I get my supplements at cost I will be able to afford it,but I am disabled because of csf and fybro and candidia and the list goes on! I will be waiting patiently hoping to hear your responce and I can't find the formula on the net if you would be so kind. Thanks for reading Kay
  3. Saltshaker

Saltshaker New Member

I was afraid you didnt see what I wrote about the candida, so I will reply here too. Did you know that can cause all kinds of problems for you!
    I took the program for 3 or 4 months till I went back to my DR. and she said it is under control. She checked with a blood test. Now I just take 1 or 2 everyday for maintenance. I feel lots better but am starting the bio available hormones now. I am menopausal too!
    I think you will be able to find it with the Global health trax site by Jim and Marti. That is what I used. Let me know how you are! saltshaker