Candida Yeast Away Treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aprilzg, Dec 17, 2006.

1. aprilzg

aprilzg New Member

Has anyone tried the Yeast Away product from Peak Health? Any success with it?

Open to any other recommended Candida treatments.

Thanks
  2. app5775

app5775 New Member

Hi, yes I struggle with yeast and constant urinary tract infections. I've been on antibiotics alot lately which makes the yeast go haywire. My doctor puts me on Difulcan and I watch my diet emliminating sugar in general, boy thats hard during Christmas time especially but it helps. I also take some form of a priobotic or acidopholus (sp) usually up 10 billion a day while I have major yeast problems. Yeast can be vaginal or with some of us with immune problems or needing to be antibiotics which can cause a more systemic problem. Yeast can have many symptons and probably alot of us have with it along with Fibro and CFIDS. I have to squelch my sweet tooth and buy some of the sugar free products out there. I'm sure aspartame isn't good for us either but it sure helps when you can buy cookes and candy which are sugar free. So I indulge a bit and since I just read chocolate is good for us WOOhoo! you can bet I'm getting some sugar free dark chocolate. Hope this helps. Sue
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hey, April,

If you do a search on "yeast away", there was a whole thread on it a while ago. It was where I got the idea to take Candidase, which is a similar product, which has been really great for me.

Love, Forebearance