candida-yeast overgrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sssupermom, Aug 10, 2003.

1. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

Hi fellow cfs and FM sufferers.
    I never thought I had this but after doing this test I found out other wise. So maybe a few of you might want to do this test and try to follow a yeast free diet for a little while (I have tried it for about 1 wk and I feel a little better) good health to you all!

candida yeast overgrowth and not another problem. To do that, you need to take the following spit test.

Will You Pass This Test?

This simple spit test can determine if you’re actually battling candida. First thing in the morning, before you put anything in your mouth, get a clear glass of water. Work up some saliva, and then spit into the glass of water. Check the water every 15 minutes or so for up to one hour. If you have a candida yeast infection, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or “cloudy” saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water. If nothing develops in an hour, you are probably candida free.

2. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

The first time a doctor actually thought I might have cfids was when I went to see him with severe Thrush in my mouth and throat, swollen lymph nodes too. All the tests came bck that I was about as healthy as I could be...except I wasn't. He then tested for EBV and antibodies were found but no sign of the virus...which I understand doesn't mean it isn't there at all...

I did the spit test, and before I could set the glass down the water was turning cloudy and there were long strings floating around in the glass. I think the test works.

Sumbuni
  3. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

The first time a doctor actually thought I might have cfids was when I went to see him with severe Thrush in my mouth and throat, swollen lymph nodes too. All the tests came bck that I was about as healthy as I could be...except I wasn't. He then tested for EBV and antibodies were found but no sign of the virus...which I understand doesn't mean it isn't there at all...

I did the spit test, and before I could set the glass down the water was turning cloudy and there were long strings floating around in the glass. I think the test works.

Sumbuni
  4. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

follow the diet of no yeast? of course I am doing this on my own no MD just the atkins books, currently I am looking for a yeast free cookbook.
  5. healing

healing New Member

try grapefruit seed extract. it helps tremendously. of course, you still have to follow the diet!