CANDIDA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onnaroll, Oct 7, 2006.

1. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

Hi all, I was just curious how many of you have been told you have this? and if so what did you do to get rid of it? I have a list of the does and donts, and thier is just no way i cant stop eating bread and quit drinking my pepsi.lol
    hugs roll
  2. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

bumping i hope.lol
  3. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

I use Aqua Flora. It is a liquid you drink once a day. You can probably find it at your health food store.
    Works great. I seem to have a lot less pain and more energy when I use it...especially after an antibiotic.
    Kayleen
  4. marsupialmama

marsupialmama New Member

ND thinks it is likley that I have it. She wants to me to do a candida cleanse. I have given up pop but the bread thing will be tough. I looooove baked goods! :-( But I haaaaaate feeling so ill and being in pain all the time.

<sigh>

apparently there are supplements like chromium that can help with the cravings. I will be asked about that for sure.
  5. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

thanks for your replies. all have to try the agua flora, does it taste bad? Is it very exspincive? Any more ideas , keep them coming...=) THANKS ALL
  6. alyssalyn

alyssalyn New Member

Eating raw garlic, and eating only natural things that come from the earth (as opposed to cooked, processed, sugared), gets rid of my candida. It also gets rid of everything else.

Love,

Alyssalyn
  7. misskoji

misskoji Member

Don't think I could give up my pepsi either, but if I had to....well I won't think about that yet. Just wanted to say hi and follow your post as I'm curious too. How were you tested for Candida?
  8. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I too would like to know how you were tested for candia? And, did you request it or your doc?
  9. bbybear77

bbybear77 New Member

Would this be anything like oral thrush? I've been suffering with that for the past 4 months! The Fluconazole I was given that treats it has failed me...I must try this aqua flora stuff. Thanx:)
  10. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

This blood test is pretty accurate test. Ask your dr for a test.
  11. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

Brain fog rolling in. Cant seem to remember the kind of doctor he was..lol

He did massage and test with alot of bottles on my legs, kinda wierd testing.

oh i think he was a neropathic doc. anyway he said i had this ,and he gave me instructions for my diet, and to get all thies vitamins to get rid of it.

I just didnt wanna do through all that torture..lol and was hoping there was other ways i could get rid of it, heck i had never even hurd of candida untill that day.

thanks for all the replies

roll
  12. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

Aqua Flora is about $30 a bottle. But it is worth it.
    If you look at the bottle it lists almost all the symptoms of FM/CFS. (It doesn't taste bad at all, kind of like water.)

To find out more go to www.aquaflorainc.com.
    There is a test you can take to see if you have Candida Yeast Infection. WOW...I think I failed..I'm way over board. Guess I better get another bottle.
    kayleen

[This Message was Edited on 10/09/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/09/2006]
  13. tobelct

tobelct Guest

I get this when Im on antibiotics and this is what my doctor perscribed.

First don't eat sugar. Candida flourishes with sugar.

Second get some Jarra dophilus (make sure does not interact with any meds)and some yogurt with live enzymes

Second brush your teeth with a mix of proxide and water also brush your tounge. then rinse real good with water, then a mouth wash.

Right after your rinse eat one of your cultured yogurts (no fruit). this will put back the good bacteria. Doing so hopefully the old stuff with not start growing again.

You may have to do this a few times but soon you will see a nice pink flora on your tounge.
    tobelct
  14. ladykew

ladykew New Member

If you are worried about the taste, there is another probiotic called FloraQ that comes in capsules. It is about $30 for a 30 day-supply, and it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

It is an over-the-counter med, and my pharmacist orders it for me. I take it every day and my symptoms have improved greatly.

My Gastroenterologist recommends that I take it to keep the good bacteria healthy and discourage yeast, which can be anywhere in your body. Mine is worse in my digestive system.

Hope this helps.

~~~Lew