candida

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kezza_nottm, May 12, 2003.

1. kezza_nottm

kezza_nottm New Member

has anyone got any suggestions for helping to rid myself of yeast infections I keep taking canesten, but I keep getting it back any one got any ideas?

Kez
  2. paulajo

paulajo New Member

My mom read an article that you can transmit yeast infection to your spouse and then they give it back to you. They don't show any symptoms. My mom is going to see about having Dad treated when she is treated.

Don't know if that's true, but could be . . .

Good luck . . .

pj
  3. kezza_nottm

kezza_nottm New Member

i keep treating my partner when im treating myself so I dont think that is the reason i keep getting it back.

Thanks anyway

Kez x
  4. ejpike

ejpike New Member

Treating with plain yogurt, directly!, two to three times a day until it is under control and then once a day until sure it is gone really works for me. I use one of the plastic applicators you get with the over-the-counter yeast treatments and fill the barrel by sucking up the yogurt as through a straw and then inserting the plunger. May sound strange but the live cultures keep those little yeasty beasties under control and there is no medication for which the beasties eventually develop an immunity plus it's a lot less expensive. Hope it works for you!

Judy Pike
    Bisbee, AZ
    ejpike@theriver.com