Cannot Get EMails From Site

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jordane, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi,

I have not been able to get e-mails from posts on this site.

I was told by a moderator,to go to; techsupport@prohealth.com.

Everytime I try to get on this site I get; error not a server. So I cannot get there to ask them about this problem.

Can you help me with this??

Jordane
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

"I was told by a moderator,to go to; techsupport@prohealth.com"

This isn't a site, dear, it is an email address. Send an email to this address. They have always been very quick to respond to me.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I DID receive these e-mails from Greenbean&Mystic, but not yours Carlene.Thats the first I have got in over a wk.

I really appreciate the help you have given me!!!

Mystic; thanks for the topic title,you are right it would get help quicker.:>)

Greenbean; I have tried that website cannot seem to get thru.

Carlene; I havent been able to get thru tho the tech website but I will try again.Like I just said,I got Greenbeans e-mail to her post & Mystics, but not yours.Maybe it was a glitch.

Thanks!!!!
    Jordane

4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I feel so special!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Choose joy!
  5. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi Carla,

I did try the techsupport@prohealth.com But my computer wont take me to the webpage.And I have tried it several times.

I did get the posts from greenbean again.

But yours keeps going in the junkmail.But thats ok at least I am getting them and I can get on this site.:>)

The other forum I am on wont let me back on because I need a new passwrd and I cannot get e-mails from them to get it.Its been a rough wk,trying to straighten this out.
    LOL,especially when your as computer green as I am!!!!

I think this forum here is getting straightened up BUT the other one is going to take a little more wrk.:>(
    Especially since I cannot be on too long,it makes me sick,and v.tired.

I wont give up tho!!!

THANKS!!!!!!
    For ALL your help.I REALLY appreciate it!!!!
    Hugzz,
    Jordane
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to the bottom of this page and click on "Contact Us" at the very bottom. It will take you to a page with several options to e-mail ProHealth. Click on Tech Support and send your e-mail to them.

Love, Mikie
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Did you ever have any luck?

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Choose joy!
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi,

Carlene, Mikie, Greenbean,

I AM finally getting the e-mails from here.It is soo good to have it back.

It had to do with the *cookies*. They werent doing their job right.So my son says,I really am computer green.

You *ALL* helped me get thru this problem, did all you could to help.And It DID help.!!!!

Thank You Very V.much!!!!
    Jordane.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Those pesky cookies. Sometimes, if one's security software is set too restrictively, it can hamper the ability of websites to communicate with one's computer.

I delete my cookies and browsing history every now and then but as soon as I log on to my websites, the cookies are re-established.

Glad you got things working.

Love, Mikie