Cant deal with it anymore

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenaw, Oct 10, 2006.

1. lenaw

lenaw New Member

Hey everyone,

Long time poster here, but been off for LONG time. I am spread out on my couch as I type due to serious fibro attack. This one started about two weeks ago and is kicking my booty.

Guess I am just writing for some support. I went to hospital the other day and doctor thought I have a blood clot that went to lungs. Thank God it doesnt appear to be but it dont help the anxiety of always worrying about my health. :(

Been having bad time with teenager and I think that might be what kicked off this attack of fibro.

I put in a call for my naturalpath doc to see if she can run some blood work like my ANA etc... WHILE IN AN ATTACK. Still waiting on her to call back.

Well, sorry for the ramble,

Lena
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I hope this one will be overwith soon. I ran a blood count too when I was in a flare, didn't see much abnormal except some protein and acid.

Nice to run into another Lena, I am one too!

How did you end up with this name? I am a Swede, immigrated, there's too many Lenas' to count back home,,,LOL!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/10/2006]
  3. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

I have two accounts and forgot. This is my newer one. LOL

Thank you for your support!

Lena ~ on the RIGHT account LOL
  4. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

hi! I remember you!

My name is from my Great grandma Helena, they shortened it for me.

It is French in my case.

Lena

(btw...lenaw and lenaw70 = same person just forgot I had newer account LOL)
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am so very sorry you are in such a bad flare. Although I have some costochondritis presently, the zithromax really made my bad flare subside. I wonder if you tried it yet?

Hugs to you. Can you get in a hot epsom salt bath?

Love Anne
  6. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

Well not sure if you ever heard of Hidradenitis Suppurativa or HS for short. It is a skin desease that causes boil like infections. I have HS and just had a nasty flairup. Sometimes it causes staff infections too so been on Bactrim alot lately.

Lena
  7. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi,I an so sorry you are in such a flare. Teenagers can cause so much grief and not even seem to care. I know, I am the mother of six children. I actually had four teenagers in the house at one time. I thought I'd lose my mind. The oldest four have since moved out, and are now on their own. Right now I have a 16 year old daughter who is almost 17. Let me tell you, she knows everything is the whole, wide world, and there is no one who can tell her differently. She hates everything and everyone. I have started taking her to a therapist because she has started cutting herself, just lovely. This is the first time I've had this type of behavior come up with one of my kids. It just floored me. All this on top of being in incredible pain and sick as a dog. And I have to care for my two year old baby girl.

Sorry to carry on so, just wanted to let you know I understand how stress and teenagers can really play havoc on your health.

Welcome back! Stay awhile!

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  8. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi,I an so sorry you are in such a flare. Teenagers can cause so much grief and not even seem to care. I know, I am the mother of six children. I actually had four teenagers in the house at one time. I thought I'd lose my mind. The oldest four have since moved out, and are now on their own. Right now I have a 16 year old daughter who is almost 17. Let me tell you, she knows everything is the whole, wide world, and there is no one who can tell her differently. She hates everything and everyone. I have started taking her to a therapist because she has started cutting herself, just lovely. This is the first time I've had this type of behavior come up with one of my kids. It just floored me. All this on top of being in incredible pain and sick as a dog. And I have to care for my two year old baby girl.

Sorry to carry on so, just wanted to let you know I understand how stress and teenagers can really play havoc on your health.

Welcome back! Stay awhile!

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  9. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Hope you are feeling better soon. I certainly understand your situation. I have been going to the doctor so often lately, it seems a week never goes by I don't have appointments.

I recently discovered I have gallstones and will eventually have the gallbladder removed!

So glad you did not have a blood clot, hope all turns out ok on your labwork.

Take care

10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and you are showing some strength by not giving in...

these flares stink...

sorry for that...

jodie
  11. hob

hob New Member

Sorry to hear you are having a rough patch. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it will get better. Try searching through the posts for ways to make flare up easier. I found one last time I was in a flare on ways to make the down time more enjoyable.

hob
  12. Angeldrd

Angeldrd New Member

Hi Lenaw,
    I'm so sorry you are having a bad flare. Teenagers are hell!!! I'm sure that's probably affecting you. The weather has changed here in Florida in the last couple of days, and that always makes me hurt. I'm sure it's much colder where you are, so maybe the weather is also affecting you. I hope you feel better, soon.

Denise

ps
    I used to live in Jax

[ advertisement ]