can't fight infections

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty1, Apr 27, 2009.

1. clerty1

clerty1 New Member

I have noticed that I am getting sicker and sicker again I think it might be toxic overload I have tried and tried to take samento after 2 days I am just so ill and the nightmares start.
    even a quarter in water now I can't really tolorate the betonite clay which was my resuce remedy I am at my wits end as I am reacting to everything even a glass of fresh orange makes me herx !! I have e mailed the doctor but he cant get back to me for another 2 weeks
    he wanted me to try a quarter in water ! I would even try less but how on earth do you measure that amount? I have some kind of parasite that you get from goats can't remember the name and Chlymidia pneumonia my doc wants me to try worming tablets but I don;t want to as the anxiety gets to much with the die of toxins ! i need to try and work out a proper detox program that works slowly

2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

Sorry you are having such a bad time. You could try Lauricidin, a natural antibiotic from coconut oil, or just take a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil with meals.The African herbs Simba and Filisa are worth looking into.

I didn't have much of a reaction to the Ivermectin (worming tablets) except a tummy upset.
  3. munch1958

munch1958 Member

Mix up a batch with one drop in it and then drink 1/4 of the glass.
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

if it's an antibiotic it won't take care of the parasite, but it might help with the pneumonia and any other bacterial infections (antibiotics are for bacteria, not parasites)....silver and grapefruit (not grape) seed extract are two natural anti parasite things that you can get at any health/vitamin store
  5. clerty1

clerty1 New Member

Thanks fo rall your replies I have decided to take the samento every 3 days I took less than a quarter last night in a pint of water and i was ok so I am going to step up my detox on the in between days
    I will get round to worming tablets when I am a little stronger.

6. clerty1

clerty1 New Member

Yes I was actually thinking along that line I have heard that it is very good I will speak to my gp soon about that idea I actually tolorated fresh orange today so that is good for me .