Can't find BLUE RELIEF GEL, I love this stuff

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Hi everyone. I was using a product called Blue Relief Gel for months, but the stores don't carry it anymore. This stuff is wonderful it contains, Aloe, Emu oil, menthol and herbal extracts. I used to rub this stuff on the sides of my neck and shoulders and it would start to work in minutes.

I went back to Walgreens looking for it and the manager said they didn't have any shelf space for it so they don't carry it anymore. She said that people were calling about it, but they couldn't find it anywhere. All the other ones out there don't work (I've tried them all, LOL). Does anyone know where to find this stuff besides ordering it from the internet? Thanks!!!! Hugs, Chelz.
  2. baybe

baybe New Member

Sounds funny but I have found Frankie Avalon's to be the best of this stuff and he actually made it for years and had to make it in Blue to keep up with people's concept.
    I tried one called Blue stuff and that one turned everything blue must have had big time dye. If you look up I bet you can order the Avalon stuff and I swear by it
  3. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

chelz,

The name on the bottle if Super Stuff written in white over a splatter of blue paint. My aunt had bought a bunch of bottles because it helps her arthritis. I regrettably did not have any luck with it - but she shared her samples with her neighbors (Aunt is in late 70's). It has Emu Oil; Aloe Vera; MSM; and a high amount of "quality herbs". I have their 800 # and web address but I think it's not "legal" per rules to post it. My email address is in my profile if you think we are talking about the same stuff.

Hugs,
    Sunshine8957

You know what, if you have a "BIG LOTS" near you, you may want to call them in your area - they usually carry all kinds of stuff that have been discontinued. Just another option so you don't have to deal with mail order.
  4. achy

achy New Member

I was checking out in Wallyworld and they had some on one of the racks next to the checkout....it was about $6-8.
    I remembered reading something about it but I couldn't remember if it was good or bad!! LOL

Also, our medicine shoppe sells the super blue stuff....but that didn't work for me.

I found anohter herbal pain relief that I love...P K 5
    It's in a psycadelic box..you can't miss it on the shelf...it's a roll on liquid...costs about $10-12 but really helps my hips and hands.

Good luck finding it
    Wqarm fuzzies
    Achy

[ advertisement ]