cant find old post... help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jittle, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Jittle

Jittle Member

Maybe a couple of months ago someone had posted about something (of course I forgot the name of the person and the "device") to add on top of your bed to help with sleep and comfort.

Now that I have the money I cannot find the post or what I did with the name of the post to find it again.

anyone remember???????

Thanks Jittle

One more thing.... I think the person bought it on QVC[This Message was Edited on 09/22/2012]
  2. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I am interested in getting one that is held in place on the bed. That will be my next purchase. Get tired of having to keep readjusting the mattress topper I have now. They do tend to move a bit each time you get in and out of bed. If you are bedbound a lot like I am, the movement can become quite pronounced. I am happy to see someone came up with a solution for this problem.
  3. Jittle

Jittle Member

gb66,

Thank you so much for the information. I even copied the post topic and could not find it....major brain fog, or maybe just me (lol)!

Jit
  4. Nikki

Nikki Member

I've been buying Cuddle Ewes for quite a while, and my husband and I both like sleeping on them. They are a little pricey, but to me they're worth it.

You can do a serch on Google. I can't remember, but I think Prohealth may sponsor it.

Hope this helps.

Soft Hugs,
    Sharon