Can't go to church today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LindaH, Sep 7, 2003.

1. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I just can't sit there with my back and legs. I have bulging discs as well as fibro and the shooting pains are keeping me from sleeping and even resting. Seems I have to be able to get up and walk around quite often. So no church. I have my quiet time and Bilbe study but thought I would come here for a bit and check on prayer requests.

I ask my Heavenly Father to be with each one who is in need. May your troubles be lessened and your pains be eased. Be with all the famulies represented here and whatever their need may they have comfort and feel the love that surrounds them. Help them through each hour of each day and let them see Your mighty power oh God. Just to know Your love and Your grace. I pray these things in Jesus' most Holy Name. Amen

God Bless
    Linda
  2. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I like that little fellow who pops up! I don't get to church at all - but my pastor does come 1X a month and I take communion - and have a nice visit. He has been w/ us about 4 years, and has 3 little kids - all under 6.

How is your grandaughter doing? I had my 10 year old [Mariah] here alone for 2 weeks - and then My daughter and SIL and Mariah another week.

I was so glad the Lord gave me the strength - to manage w/o any health issues the whole time. They were here again on Labor Day week-end - and I still felt fine - but now it finally caught up w/ me - but that is OK. Hugs to you )))O((( and Prayers † † † †  Marian
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I did not get to go to church either today and I had tried to make plans to go all week!! It was not because of any physical problems that I did not get to go, just things that the enemy throwed in my path so that I could not go. I hate that but you know what? Satan may have won this battle, but by no means has he won the fight! I will pray for you that God will touch your body and give you the healing of your health that you may be able to attend church this upcoming Sunday.
    Lisa