Can't I just sleep for a few more minutes???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Jun 1, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

Ugh, I really did not want to wake up this morning. My son got up to go to the bathroom at 4:30am. I was only awake for a couple of minutes, but it was enough to make me feel yucky this morning. I officially got up at 7am when my husband woke me up. So I got about 9 hours of sleep last night, but I feel like I got about 9 minutes instead.

Right now I'm just sooo achy. I wish the CFIDS would go into remission with the fibro. My wrist is aching so badly, along with the rest of me. I feel feverish, however, my temperature is actually normal right now (97.5). I was quite surprised to see that, considering how yucky I feel. The bad part is, I have to work from 3pm to 11pm tonight. I just pray it goes by really fast. I have off saturday, sunday and monday, and then I work tuesday. So, it's not a bad schedule. But, when you're feeling like garbage, it's definitely not easy.

Well, I hope everyone is having a symptom-free morning so far. It looks as if we've got some rain coming today, so I'm sure that's adding to feeling like I have the flu. Rain Rain go away, come again another day (NOT!). lol

gentle hugs to all,
    Kim
  2. cczub

cczub New Member

Hang in there Kim... I've been feeling that way for about 2 weeks now. The holiday weekend made it worse as I was non stop and the earliest I got to bed from Fri-Sun was midnight!! I got very little sleep last night and am struggling to stay awake today. I've pushed myself too hard for the past month and am really starting to feel the effects!
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

I'm sorry you've had such a bad start to the day. Mornings are difficult, aren't they? These days, like you, I don't want to get out of bed although other times it's the opposite problem. Either way is a challenge.

The rainy season makes everything worse, as far as I'm concerned. I'd like the rain to go away but I know the only way I'll feel better is for it to rain itself out. It's only after the rain is finished that I begin to feel better, a bit more human.

I hope your work-a-day goes fast and that you soon find yourself in the midst of some days off, feeling well and enjoying some lovely weather. Better days ahead!

God bless,
    Anne Theresa