cant seem to wake up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twjen, Nov 21, 2002.

1. twjen

twjen New Member

Hi, the "fog" seemed to lift some since I havent been to work for a few weeks now. But this morning all a cup of coffee did is make me feel queezy. Thought I slept alright last night, but dont feel all there, and Im so stiff, feet even hurt. Guess I just need to vent. Dont understand this thing with what causes the heavy, foggy, confused, cant see straight head stuff. I dont feel like going back to bed cuz I often feel to tensed up to get comfortable enough to go back to bed and too much to do anyway. Try to keep myself going with what I can do, which is clean my house and help kids with homework. Some days like this have to talk myself out of feeling like a failure because I dont feel like the old me anymore. Maybe I shouldnt post all my dumb stuff.
    Just need a little encouragement at the moment. (probably cant even spell right now).
  2. twjen

twjen New Member

Hi, the "fog" seemed to lift some since I havent been to work for a few weeks now. But this morning all a cup of coffee did is make me feel queezy. Thought I slept alright last night, but dont feel all there, and Im so stiff, feet even hurt. Guess I just need to vent. Dont understand this thing with what causes the heavy, foggy, confused, cant see straight head stuff. I dont feel like going back to bed cuz I often feel to tensed up to get comfortable enough to go back to bed and too much to do anyway. Try to keep myself going with what I can do, which is clean my house and help kids with homework. Some days like this have to talk myself out of feeling like a failure because I dont feel like the old me anymore. Maybe I shouldnt post all my dumb stuff.
    Just need a little encouragement at the moment. (probably cant even spell right now).
  3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

I know it's frustrating and confusing, but you need to hang in there. I'm still learning to deal with this myself, but it does seem that you begin to adjust to it after a while. Try to be positive for you and your kids. I know it's easier said than done, but we have a lot in life to be thankful for too. You're married with three wonderful children that think the world of you. You're NOT a failure! I'm glad you're here and I'm looking forward to reading your posts. You'll find a lot of encouragement and advice here to help you get through the tough times and to celebrate the good times! No one here will think your posts are dumb. We've all had our down times and can relate to what you are going through. This is one place you can feel accepted, so I hope you stick around and who knows...maybe next week you'll be giving ME the encouragement! Take care. Dave
  4. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

Hang in there...I'm with you...I was just diagnosed and I know where you are. I have good days and bad days...we just have to make the most of the good ones. My children are all grown w/kids of their own, but they help me alot. If your kids are school age, they can help you, too. It's amazing what your children will do for you if you need them. I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful husband that helps with the housework...that alone is a HUGE help. One of my daughters and her husband and daughter live with us, so I have help there, too, so I guess I should feel blessed, but there are days when I feel tremendously guilty. I don't feel like doing the normal things a 46 year old female should do. But with the help and support of the people around you and the people on this message board, you'll make it. (And a little prayer wouldn't hurt.)

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

#1Writer
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2002]