Can't sleep hurting so much

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

This trip to Oklahoma may just kill me or it feels like it.

I am having bad muscle spasms in my legs and feet.

Plus my neuropathy is hurting me alot.

Everyone else here is sound asleep and I am wide awake and it's almost 2 a.m.

I feel like I am not going to be doing so well if I don't get some sleep soon, as I haven't slept hardly at all in the last few days.

Pamela
  2. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Finally went to sleep now I am back Up though.

Pamela
  3. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

PAM
    I WAS FEELIN THE SAME HURTING AND TOSSING AND TURNING ALL NIGHT- WITH AMBIEN I SLEEP SO MUCH BETTER.. GOD BLESS FOY
  4. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I can relate. I have severe RLS. I am currently taking Mirapex for it, but I still had a HORRIBLE episode last night. I am stressing horrible because I thought I was going to lose it! I am not on the highest dose of Mirapex though, so maybe that will help when I get there.

I got 2 charlie horses on Saturday night. The whole day Sunday, I had a horrible leg cramp in the affected leg.

I have also been suffering from leg and feet spasms...really bad. They seem to happen when Im driving. It is so scary! Im trying to drive...with my foot on the gas pedal and my leg and foot are going into an out of control spasm. I actually had to dissolve my valium under my toungue to get it to stop because I had to make it to work on time. My Rheumy put me on Soma for the daytime spasms. (Im on Zanaflex for night spasms because it knocks me out) So far it is working well. No spasms driving in this morning.

I wake up constantly during the night. I cant remember the last time I slept through a night. Even with 8 mg. of Zanaflex, I cannot manage it. And I am being stubborn and refuse to swallow my pride and go back on Trazadone. I was up to 500 mg. It made me ravenously hungry when it would kick in. I would wake up with chocolate on my sheets and clothes! LOL!!

What a way to live, huh!?
    Take Care of yourself.

Hugs,
    Stephanie

[ advertisement ]