Can't sleep. I woke up with a START and now am awake

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 24, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

The last thing I remmeber was looking at the clock and it was 12:00midnite and I was on the couch and so sleepy that i just feell alseep ther and suddenly I woke up with a start and now I am wake and I am hurting and need to be alseep asap.

I tried to go to bed early but it seems that some ting always come's up and I don't get to my bed before 3 am and I need to be alseep befreo then. I can't keep going on when I am so sleepy and hurting .

My MOm has a load of things she wants me to do for her today, and i have gotten of my schedule of taking my pain meds and need to get back on it as I am hurting more. But when I told her that I have to take my soma in the morning she had a fit. And said than you can't ever do the things I need because of that med, And it makes you sleepy.

YEs that is right it does but if I wake up at 7 am and take it then by the time I need to do her errands at noon I should be fine. But I have to learn to stand up to her adn tell her that I to have pain and need some help with things in my life... And I can't be running all around when I am to be on a schedule for my pain meds. And she hates it when I take them like that. AS it is if i do all the things she wants me to do I will have to miss a dose pof meds at 2pm

I have learned something when I take my meds at the times I have beeen told to take them my body does not ache , or hurt so badly but when I get off this schedule I am in constant pain and I am onery and I just hurt more.

I don't know what to do? But now is not the time to be worring about it. I need to go to sleep soon and dhopefully I will be albe to take my meds in the right time frame today.Wwish me LUCK. as ,my back is in knots and I hurt like crazy. Please help me to sleep I pray IJust need to have some one belive in me and not ask me to do everything .

Thanks for letting me whine. There is so much more but I am not going to talk about it now. I am going to bed and to sleep I hope.

MUCH love to all,
    Rosemarie
  2. Summit

Summit New Member

I hope you got to sleep. It is true, you need to take your meds on a regular schedule so you don't get to the worst point of hurting. Can you not talk to your doctor about getting something that doesn't make you so sleepy? I think it's abit unfeeling for your mother to not try and have alittle more understanding (my husband is the same way) like the saying goes: You don't look like your sick?? So, it's hard for people who don't know what it's like. Good luck to you