cant sleep, stomach in knots, whats the point?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Jan 22, 2006.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

My hubby is really acting bad. This is just too much to handle. I am really scared!
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

isn't he bipolar if i remember correctly?

call 911 or the women's abuse shelter...fear should not be in a marriage sweety...that is not love...

i don't want to say that to hurt you...but save yourself...

lovingly jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

we do want to know you are safe....

i am pulling for you...

i maybe goig thru something right now w/my ex but i am not scared like you...

so i hope all is well

don't worry about your home and kitties you will find a way to make things work...even if it means selling and getting smller it will be better than living in fear...

love

jodie
  4. petsrme

petsrme Member

Julie, I hope you are doing ok too. Please let us know as soon as you can. I will be praying for you.
  5. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I finally did get 4 hours sleep. My husbands anger seems to be getting worse. The van came and got him at 8:00 this morning, and it was almost instant relief. He has an appt at 1:00 to see the psyc doctor, so I am going to that appt. The doctor needs to know whats going on and explain to me why he is getting worse instead of better. Anyway thanks to all of your kind words. I truly feel safe here on this message board. I will let you all know how it turns out. God bless, Julie
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how are you doing tonight julie?

love jodie
  7. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I haven't posted to you before, but I am having a lot of issues with stress and with my hubby, too, so my heart went out to you when I read your posts. Mine doesn't have the psych. issues you are facing with, but he is quite domineering and controlling, and I certainly am dealing with emotional abuse if not physical, which brings its own type of fear. I completely understand the relief you said you felt when hubby was gone.

I hope the appt. went well and you both are getting the help you need to get through this. Hang in there, and I am so glad you have friends here to support you.

Good luck!
  8. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

He seemed to have calmed down some yesterday afternoon. I noticed he does after he sees the doctor. I go to see my counsler today, and I hope she can help me figure out some ways to deal with this. Its just causing too much stress.
    Sorry I didnt post yesterday, but when he is in a good mood, I try my best to make a point to be with him. I really miss my old husband, the one that use to love me and cherish me. At least for today the waters are calm, and I intend to enjoy his company. I am still a nervous reck waiting for the mania to set in. I tiptoed around for so many years around my Mothers mania episodes, and I hate doing this again. So all that pray, keep praying for me, as I am praying for all of your needs also. God can make this work out, or at least guide me into doing what is best for the both of us. God bless, Julie
    [This Message was Edited on 01/24/2006]