Can't sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 4, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

In teh past week i have had illness tapt me from sleeping. First it was the nasty headache, that made my ears aches so badly that there is not slllllllllllllllep

I have struggled with sleepi, no matter wat i have tried in the past, i still can't sleep. This last round started with an illness my throat has hurt along iwht a horriable headache, sore throat, headache, and a cough. I finally called my doctor and was was put on an antiboitic. I still don't know what the problm is other than I keep coughing up mucus that is a dark green.
    I have taken all my pain meds, soma , xanax , antibotics, every tihng the doctor said to take but even after all that i am still wide awake.

I have not sleep a good night sleep in years , no REM cycle, no good deepe sleep that restores your body, I doze off but not any good sleep. I don't know what to do. or how to get good sleep.
    I know that the cough and sore throats don't maek for a good niights sleep. What is wrong with me. HOw do i find the sleep I need so badly? What is goign on with my body and why can't I get to sleep I need. I don't know what to do or what else to try. I have fibro ,CMP, buldging discs , and insominia, I have done every ting in my pwer and I can't sleep I dont' know what to do? Please any suggestions? I am so exhusted that I can't think straight but i need a good n ights sleep, the right rem sleep that will help me to get better,. What is wrong with me? I need sleep so badly that the last of it is driving me nuts. What do I have to do to get the sleep I really need so badly? I am scared and sleepy and can't think riight . I just need to sleep. What is wrong with me/ Why can't my body sleep or is it why won't my body rellax and let me sleep? I need some help please me to find this sleep? Sleep deprived I am pleae help if you can.

2. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

What is wrong with you is the same problem that most of us with Fibro have - we lack the good restorative sleep one requires. You're not alone so nothing is wrong with "you" personally.

Many people here have experience w/sleep aids, you may even do a search.