Carbon Monoxide Poisoning-Please Pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by angelheart, Nov 18, 2003.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Hi everyone. My husband was one of 22 employees poisoned yesterday from a Carbon Monoxide leak at his job. I rushed to the ER about 2:00 yesterday afternoon. My husband and 2 others were placed in a hyperbaric chamber for over 2 hours. He is doing well today and is home resting. We don't know about a couple of his fellow employees, some of who are pregnant. So please pray that all are recovering well at this time. This whole episode has put me into a terrible FM flare, so please pray that it doesn't last long either. I have been faring pretty well lately, but stress always does me in. Thank you all.

I read all the prayer requests daily at work--it is hard for me to post from work, but do know I am always praying for all of you.

Angel Blessings~
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for all those involved. May they all make a full recovery and the pregnant ones have healthy babies.

That is so scary. I`m so glad no one died and that you`re husband is ok.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about you husband and his fellow employees. I will be praying for all of them and I will also be praying for you, I have FMS also and I know how bad the flare ups can be due to stress.

Blessings, Judy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for all concerned. What a terrible accident.

Prayer for you too going out right now.

God bless hon............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

What a terrible thing to happen. I will certainly be praying that they all make a full recovery and that the Lord watches over all of them. I will also be praying for you Angel. God Bless.

Danny