Cardiomyopathy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaybienweb, Nov 17, 2002.

1. jaybienweb

jaybienweb New Member

Hi,
    Is there anyone out that's developed cardiomyopathy after being diagnosed with CFIDS?

Thank you.
  2. jaybienweb

jaybienweb New Member

Hi,
    Is there anyone out that's developed cardiomyopathy after being diagnosed with CFIDS?

Thank you.
  3. honey

honey New Member

Bumping this for you.

Wishing you pain free and happy days
    Love Lyn
  4. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

but I have every symptom of congestive heart failure. I'm afraid to go find out. I don't want to know.
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

He has a pacemaker/defibrillator, they just yesterday released news regarding a new treatment, look up Arizona Heart Institute, it is using the cells from the patient's own thigh muscle & transplanting it into the heart, looks like they will have a general treatment out there very soon, having great success with it, my prayers have now been answered, please do check it out & get to Dr, you need to catch it asap.

Jaci
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

COQ10 is a must for anyone with this problem, regardless of any other diagnoses you may have. It can give you back your life. If you are dx'd with this, you need to take 300 mgs. of COQ10 daily. Some people have even gotten off the heart transplant list after taking it for awhile. It's depleted in everyone as we age, but folks with CHF and Cardiomyopathy have been shown to be severly deficient in it. To add insult to injury, the statin drugs used to control cholesterol deplete it even further.
    God Bless you,
    Klutzo