Carebelle doing good so far withdrawel from Effexor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Aug 9, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

my 2nd day off and Im doing great.Slep good last night. I am taking my magnesium and calcium. this is helping so much with pain so far.

My advice is anyone comeing off this med take the other two things they may be helping me come off of it easyier.

I stop throwing up so far.My head is clear no confusion so far.

Thank you all so much for your prayers I know thats helping me.

I also have stop the low grade fevers .I do have a headache.But so far I am amazaded I am doing so well comparied to others coming off of it.

I do realize this is just the beginning so I will keep you all posted .Back to bed for me.I just wanted yas to know so far so good.

And I had Prickles on my mind with all the news out of England.Keep our Dear One in your prayers.

2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

And I'm sure Prickles will be fine,but just to be sure I'll put in an extra prayer.
    I hope things keep going well for you.
    Best wishes,
    Mary
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Glad to hear so far so good. Keep taking good care of yourself!

Hugz,
    Tona
  4. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Glad to hear you are doing better. Keep us updated.

Hugs,
    "E"
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Im sleeping inbetween these post I cant stay awake long .
    I'm also starving wanting to eat everything in the house Did you all do this? weird how we all have such different reactions isnt it.I'm clumsy dropping everything ,feel like I have been drinking all night. That hang over feeling.
    I'll be glad when this is over.Only pain is in my right chest and breast feels like a hot poker from front to back.very painful in the muscle Im just taking tylenol for that.
    The things we all go threw ....
  6. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

I had no problem coming off Effexor, but have heard of others for whom it's been a nightmare. This evidently was not the medicine for you. Glad you're doing well quitting, and hope the future is brighter for you.