Carebelles Sat, I'll be gone for two weeks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Aug 12, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I am still feeling very bad but trying to rest.
    Air conditioner is working now Thank God.
    My skin is itching all over.I've taken a couple showers today .I don't know if it is from sweating so much or if its from an allergy to something.

I've changed my cloths 10 times today everything hurts on my skin.I cant find anything solf enough or cool enough to wear.

My husband thinks I have a liver problem. Nothing ever comes back on any of my blood work. So next week I am going back to the Doctor again for help.

I still have very severe pain in my right side and back.

I only threw up once today but I have everyday for 3 weeks.
    My friend told me that they are waiting for me to show a cancer or another disease before they do anything to help me because they just don't know what I have.

I miss reading and writeing on this board .Maybe next week.
    My husband is taking my lap top on tue with him out of town for 2 weeks so I wont be on .Dont worry. I'll miss you all. I will do lots of praying for this Board and all of you.
    stay safe and pain free .See you all soon.

2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

You are in my prayers THIS evening . I will pray that God leads you to something that can help your health IMPROVE
    significantly . I will pray for some ENCOURAGEMENT .
  3. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Wow, you're really having a rough time of it. I pray you get relief soon. I will miss talking to you, but you'll be in my thoughts and prayes.

Love,
    "E"
  4. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

The pain on your right side that wraps around your back and throwing up sounds exactly how I felt when I had gallstones/pancreatitis and had to have my gallbladder removed. Have they checked for this? Hope you find out what is causing this soon