Carla....question about the puppies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Sep 9, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Just wondering if animal control came today and picked up momma and her babies. Praying they did to get them out of that terrible home.
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Hey I just sat down and saw your message. I passed the AC man on my way out today and he said he was going there right then.

I had just left and gave the pups softened hard food and momma food and water. I did not go by the house tonight, as there was one of the boys there so I figure he is staying there this week and he saw me last night so I didn't want him to see me again today.

They probably figure out I called the AC but the mother is a drug addict living in town with her mother and the twin 16 yo's must be staying at the house alone so they can get the school bus, so sad.

I will call the shelter tomorrow and see if they were able to get them. Momma is pretty freindly and if he had food she would have went to him.

Thanks for asking and I hope they find good homes for them, I just can't be one of them. Carla
  3. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

that they rescued those poor pups and the momma.

The daughter in law is trying to talk me into getting another kitten. The neighbor found a litter with no momma around. He thinks maybe she got killed by a car. I hope not. I hate to see a critter killed like that.