Carol Ryser, MD clinic and TFs?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by LAMSCer, Oct 30, 2006.

1. LAMSCer

LAMSCer New Member

I'm been dealing with Chronic Fatigue and Multiple Chemical Hypersensitivities along with the brain, central nervous system, endocrine system and infection stuff that goes along with it for 21 years. I found out about Dr. Carol Ann Ryser, who has a clinic in Kansas City, Missouri.

I like the thoroughness of her approach and testing and am really interested in trying transfer factors but I would want to get the necessary tests done to find out exactly what viruses, bacteria, etc. I have in my system rather than trying to guess how to treat myself.

Has anybody heard or been to Dr. Ryser's clinic or know anybody who has been treated there?

Thanks for any info you can give me.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

She seems to understand alot about how to deal with these infections. But I, personally, have never seen anyone post who has been to her. Thinking about it, that surprises me.

You may want to post the question on the other board and there may be someone who knows.

It isn't exactly "guessing" to try the different tranfer factors. The medical term would be a "therapeutic probe". That is actually done much more than you might think by docs.

However, with the human growth hormone and the rx approach to hypercoagulation, you definitely need a doc who understands how it works. Also, I read that she does IV therapy. That you need a doc for also.

If I had a doc to choose from that I wanted to travel to see, I think that she would probably be the one. She seems to cover it all to me.

Good luck to you!

spacee