{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ CARRIE!!! (Carebear) }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EgyptStarr, Feb 24, 2006.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Carrie..... check out my OT ~ JOKE! thread..... I left you a message there!

Hugs!
    Starr
  2. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

bumping for Carrie
  3. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Hi! I'm so glad to hear that you and the kids are okay! They certainly do sound very intelligent and full of character!

Yes, I am exhausted on the weekends now! I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from 6 pm till 6 am. And Billy is working this weekend at the office, so yesterday I had to take naps whenever possible (whenever Aislyn would let me, that is!) so I would make it through last night. I was SSSOOOOOOO tired by the time I went to bed this morning at 6:40, then Aislyn woke me up at 9:30.

Luckily, my mom is coming this afternoon to take her for the rest of the weekend so I can SLEEP during the day! I will have to sleep as much as possible even between now and then, though, because by the time my mom gets here, it will be time for me to start getting ready for my shift. So I know that tonight is going to be VERY rough! But at least I have the consolation of knowing that tomorrow I can sleep as much as I want! YAY!!!

I tried to pull up your profile to see your pictures, but my computer is having issues of some kind.... gggrrrrrrrrr..... So I will have to try again later.

Well, sorry I can't write more right now, but I really need to go get Aislyn settled down with a snack and a movie so I can sleep a little more. I feel like a bad mom for letting the TV "babysit" my daughter, but thank goodness this will be the last time that has to happen, since, in the future, my mom will be coming to get her every Friday morning (on the weekends that Billy works) and keeping her all weekend! On the weekends that Billy is off, of course, he takes care of her while I sleep.

Gotta go. Take care!

Hugs!
    Starr

[ advertisement ]