Cat lovers this is a MUST SEE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Mar 24, 2008.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

One of the other places I hang out online always has ongoing threads of great youtube videos.

This one is great! Cat lovers, check it out! Its a pair of talking cats communicating with each other. Absolutely amazing!!

Then, you MUST check out this one! Same video, but translated! It's hilarious!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great videos. The conversations are more interesting than most of those cell-phone chats I am forced to overhear.

3. victoria

victoria New Member

I absolutely loved the 'translation', it was SO well done...

did you see the video of the cat saying 'hello'???

I've heard dogs saying words, first time I heard a cat tho!

LOL, Thanks for the laugh!

4. ckball

ckball New Member

Loved it. I don't know if you saw my last youtube of the girls, I posted it on the porch,
    It's the first one, I am standing up and Missy is sitting.Enjoy, I have a few more but haven't been able to upload them lately, keep getting error messages.

Love the kitties-Thanks-Carla
  5. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Thanks for the belly laughs... it hurts to laugh as hard as I have watching these, but it sure felt good to laugh at the same time!

6. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

So true Rock! I would much rather listen to animals converse any day!

That was a good one Victoria! I have been collecting talking cat videos. For some reason, my cats love them!

I recently lost a cat that talked just like that one. She didn't start doing it till she got pretty old, and after the kids moved out. My daughter's name is Heather, and she was the last one to leave home. Sally, my cat, would sit in the hall near her door and call "Head-O." It sounded eerily like she was calling Heather (with a speech impediment). This is what her brother called her when he was a toddler. It creeped me out the first few times, to hear my cat calling for my daughter by name!

(I'm not sure my daughter didn't think I was losing it when I told her about it. Of course, Sally never did it when she came home. I had to get hubby to back up my story.)

Carla, Missy is amazing! How in the world did you teach her to do that? She is really incredible! I watched your Dogs Gone Wild video too. Both of your girls are just beautiful. I loved how they were all playful and crazy until someone approached. Then they sat there looking all innocent and calm. They're really kids in disguise, aren't they? Thanks for sharing them!
  7. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I adore cats - they are so amazing.

Loved the translation...LOL

Love Bunchy x
  8. Catseye

Catseye Member

Great stuff here, guys!

If you can stand one more kitty pic, I stuck my cat's pic from today in profile. Here's Cleo doing what she does best. She's on a diet, too, because she was getting fat. Now she's meowing at me constantly for food. And I'm on the yeast starvation diet myself and know how she feels. So I just meow back at her.

9. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I just loved watching those videos.

I should make a video of one of my cats. I taught Iggy (cat) how to fetch and it is so funny. Right now, we are also working on the high jump and catching it in his mouth. I emailed it to my vet office and they said I should send it in to one of those TV shows.
  10. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

My daughter's boyfriend picked up one of our kittens and put it near his face saying, "aaaahhhh"................she had diarrhea on her tail, I had been trying to clean her!

He said "Oh, trying to get even with me for spilling the beer on you!"

(When he first met me, we were at a benefit for the area hospital and he spilled beer onto my lap!)

So funny!
  11. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I had seen these clips already and loved them!!

Interestingly, as I viewed them, I turned up the volume. My cat came running immediately and kept staring at the laptop and running around it nervously. So funny!!!!

[This Message was Edited on 04/02/2008]