Cate and Jean

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Jan 20, 2009.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Where 4 be U,
    Cate and Jean?

Recently you've
    Not been seen.

Where4 be U,
    Jean and Cate?

U have not been
    Seen of late.

Wondering in Los Angeles

2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

What's all this talk about Rock and Gordon having a baby? Was this planned or an "oops".

When is the due date? Who is going to give the baby shower? Don't babies take baths instead of showers?

Wait, what do you mean ovens are used for cooking? I don't do the B and C words, bake or cook so how would I know.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I see people are in a silly mood today. Well, that's good. Silliness keeps one young.

I used to train the new attorneys at our office. I said to my sister in law, a teacher, that
    it's really true. Working w/ the young, keeps you young. She gave me a skeptical
    look, and said, "I thought that was what made you old."

Nice to see you Gap. I assure you that if Gordon and I have a baby, it will be a big
    surprise. I believe there was a typo in Cate's post that set you off on the wrong track.
    She was not asking about baking. She was asking if there was anything going on in
    the coven.

But I can't discuss that here unless everydobby knows the secret handshake and is in
    possession of a special broom. The Harry Potter models are still extremely popular.

Gordon was awarded a certificate (w/ a gold boarder) for his dendrobiums.

I have not been awarded anything, but have high hopes of getting something nice in the
    mail from McMahon.

Jean, I am going to the library myself today. It's book sale day. Paperbacks are ten cents
    apiece. The other side of the coin is that 90% of the paperbacks are romance novels.
    Even at ten cents apiece, they can't get rid of them.

I read a romance novel. It was by Barbara Courtland. She used the same plot Noel Coward
    used in his "Operetta" a couple decades earlier and added a deus ex machina ending.

Well, I don't know if this will post or not. The modem has gone unhinged 3 x while I've
    been rattling away here. Any bets?