Caught a whopper bass New Picture in profile.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Sep 8, 2007.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I have posted a new picture of me finally. This is a big bass I caught on Lake Fork in East Texas. This lake holds the state record for the largest bass. As you can see I am very proud of my catch. I love to fish!!!!!

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Kool! What a BIG FISH!! you look good and like your Havin' fun! How much does the fish weigh? and i'm sure you will enjoy Bass Steaks??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

Cool! I love to fish too. Haven't been able to in several years. But when I lived in VA, my ex and I fished year around.

I caught a citation walleye. We also fished for stripper bass. They run between 3-20 lbs full grown. Nothing like reeling in a big one.

You did a great job, he is a beauty- Carla
  4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

That fish is HUGE! How did you ever land such a monster???
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

That is really awesome! How fun! Great picture of you, you look so pretty. Hope you are having a great night. Kim :)
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

This bass weighed a little over 10 pounds. We never keep them, we always throw them back. I caught it during spawning season.

My fiance and I love to fish together and he is the one that taught me how to fish for bass.

I always just fished for catfish and crappie before I met him. Fishing for bass takes patience.

Thanks to all of you for your compliments!!!!

Love Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 09/09/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/09/2007]
  7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

The fish is ok, I guess I'm not really a fan, but YOU look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy B
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

THANK YOU!!!! No, fishing is not for everyone. I am a pure country girl at heart and was raised in the country and I have been fishin ever since I was a little girl. It never gets old to me.