caught on camera ot.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Mar 27, 2006.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hi
    i thought you might like this pic, while i was dozing off my dog climbed up and joined me and my dh decided to take pics ~ the git!!!
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

AWWWWW! Love it!
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

You loook so peaceful. Your doggy is so pretty.
  4. Chrisnufc1892

Chrisnufc1892 New Member

That is just so cute.

Thank you.

Chris x
  5. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

OMG! I have some like that too. My hubby gets loose with the camera and it always seems to be when I'm asleep with my furry kids.

I'm assuming you little guy/gal is a dalmation? I love those dogs!

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  6. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

That is a sweet picture.You both look very relaxed.
  7. dononagin

dononagin New Member

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

You both look like you are where you want to be.:>)
    Take Care,
    Jordane
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I think it's a beautiful photo.

love
    Rosie
  10. Toga

Toga Member

We have four Dals. We have shown them since 1972 but have retired from that now. These last four are now our pets. It is a wonderful breed.

Toga
  11. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

yes thats my youngest dalmatian, i have two. they make fantastic pets, i adore mine :)
  12. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm like everyone else .... AWWWWWWWWW

It's just so dog gone cute!!!!!

You and your puppie!!

Hugs,
    Janet
  13. PVLady

PVLady New Member

How sweet!!!! thanks for sharing this..
  14. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Awww....that's so cute. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to grab my fat kitty and take a nap. Wait, it's only about 10 AM here.

Later.

Thanks again for sharing.

Sue
  15. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I think that the best ones aren't posed.Linda
  16. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

TOO CUTE!!! One of the many reasons I too have a pup... He does the same thing and it's adorable... enough to brighten anyone's day!

Shananegans
  17. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

When I saw your picture, I immediately thought ... "oh to be home and curled up napping with my Oliver (my cat) would be heaven right now!" LOL! The only difference is that it's 1:00 pm here, not 10:00 am like when Sue posted that same thought!

I love the picture! Your dog looks like he/she(?) would make a nice soft pillow, too. I just love Dalmations, although I've never owned one. Your baby is so pretty.

Thanks for sharing!!!
  18. Toga

Toga Member

we'll ever have is our dogs. I love cats too but they can get "mad" at you and get even at times. Although the one I have now never does that, at least not yet.

I had a cat once who would get made at me for talking to the dogs. She'd go tear up a silk flower arrangement or pee in the dining room. She was a brat ;-)

But my kitty now is a love and so are all my dogs and they get along. Its great.

Toga
  19. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

That's sweet.:)

My 2 dog's take a nap with me almost everyday too.:)

They are my buddies.:)

Claudia
  20. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

you wouldnt believe it but this dalmatian is actually nearly 3 years old. she is so small as she was put out on the street at about the time she would have been going into her very first home from her mother.

when she was picked up by the warden she was nearly dead, she was looked after at kennels but as they didnt know how to handle her deafness they basically ignored her, no walks or visitors.
    she had one lady come to see her for adoption, the lady walked in and sat down expecting young twig to trot in and just sit next to her. twig had no manners and just charged through and jumped all over the lady!!
    her loss is my gain, as she was such a handful it was decided she should go to someone who worked in rescue or with dogs and so she came to me as i was looking for my second dalmatian.

she is still a willful monkey and hard to handle but thats part of her.she came 4th in an obedience comp last year with my other dalmatian taking 1st place. we hope to compete in obedience and agility this year :) i cant wait and the girls have a blast in the ring.