Cautus Lil or any one with this problem ???????????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by froggy, Oct 19, 2002.

1. froggy

froggy New Member

Lil- I know you know something about this- my eye lid is dropping and I get like a rapped fluttering with it- I have been on neurontin for about 3 months- 300mg 2xd was taking 3xd but the middle one was making me dizzie so stopped it last month-also take Vicondin 1-2 ever 4hr as needed and Prinivil for HBP-Bacaflor for spazes 3xd-and took sinement for 2 wks for RLS-didn't work-started Klononpin last wk. and that has just started to work- but now the eye thing has started, couple days- send me the url's you have so I can see what is going on PLEASE! ASAP! You have my email.

Peace & Love Jan
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2002]
  2. froggy

froggy New Member

Lil- I know you know something about this- my eye lid is dropping and I get like a rapped fluttering with it- I have been on neurontin for about 3 months- 300mg 2xd was taking 3xd but the middle one was making me dizzie so stopped it last month-also take Vicondin 1-2 ever 4hr as needed and Prinivil for HBP-Bacaflor for spazes 3xd-and took sinement for 2 wks for RLS-didn't work-started Klononpin last wk. and that has just started to work- but now the eye thing has started, couple days- send me the url's you have so I can see what is going on PLEASE! ASAP! You have my email.

Peace & Love Jan
  3. froggy

froggy New Member

this up so Lil can see it.

Jan
  4. froggy

froggy New Member

I hope someone can answer this- it's not any better!

Peace & Love Jan