CBS news: CDC overestimated swine flu

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mbofov, Oct 24, 2009.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

The CDC actually ordered states to stop testing for the swine flu in July (!) so they have no way of knowing the real number of cases. Testing that has been done for the swine flu overwhelmingly shows that persons have no flu, or another type of flu. A small minority have swine flu. Here's an interesting story from CBS news dated 10/21:

2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I don't think the CDC could manage an ant farm at this point.

I have swine flu. Alot of people I know have it now. It's horrible.
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

you are so rt about the CDC

and as to you - I hope you get over the flu quickly....sorry you have that in top of everything
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

it's crazy - they say that there are actually not that many cases and that the majority of the people getting it are getting a very mild version, but yet the president is now declaring a national emergency?! how does that make sense?

I have heard (don't know if it is true or not) that the point behind that is to make vaccinations mandatory

.....considering what I just wrote and considering that they are also saying that at this point it is really too late for the vaccinations to do any good (if they actually do any good anyway, which has not been proven, but if they did actually work, they would need a certain amt of time to be effective before exposure to the flu and at this point , it is pretty much too late for that) considering all that, and considering that there are risks (yes unproven risks, but still there is a lot of evidence behind the concerns about risks), making them mandatory would be ridiculous, to say the least
  5. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

What I really think happened was this flu was created in a lab by one of the vaccine companies so they could milk every government in the world for billions of dollars by letting it out into the wild. Someone stood to make tons of money off this. They didn't care who died or suffered as long as they got that government money.