Cell phones and FMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by superj, Jul 21, 2006.

  1. superj

    superj New Member

    I posted here a while back about how it seemed that I was able to stop watches. Sometimes they just stop working on me. Now I find that my cell phone is doing the same thing. It will just freeze up without any warning. I'll check it and find that it has been frozed for a couple of hours. That's a real problem if I'm waiting for a call. Now my new phone is doing something similar. I find that certain buttons won't work and then after I pull out and replace the battery it's ok for a while. Then it will do it again. Anyone else have similar problems? Anyone find a particular brand of cell phone that doesn't do this?

    superj
  2. FMsolider

    FMsolider New Member

    I have this problem as well...wathces, phones, all sorts of things with batteries and electrical compondents. It is not Fibro thing - it is an energy thing. I am not insane nor am I on drugs...you must have a high pyschic vibrational thing going on. No matter what brand you choose this will continue to happen. You are draining the energy from the batteries. Ever turn the light switch on and the bulb blows out? Try a google search on this phenemeon. ....That is my opinion anyway!
  3. lostmisty

    lostmisty New Member

    Do you shock yourself a lot on metal objects? I shock the snot out of myself on the car, metal shelves in the grocery store, even metal cans. It's our 'spark'ling personalities! And yes, I have this problem with battery watches, my cell phone and my mp3 player. I seem to suck the juice right out of the batteries and the electronics need recharging sooner than they're suppose to. New batteries make no difference.
  4. carebelle

    carebelle New Member

    All your HA HA HA's cracked me up I can only think your a giggle girl like me. :)
  5. superj

    superj New Member

    thanx all, it's a help to know i'm not CRAZY, at least not about this. i shock myself all the time. cars are the worst. never heard of clapping before touching the car. i'll have to try that.

    superj
  6. eeyoreblue02

    eeyoreblue02 Member

    Every time I get out of my car I get shocked also. I have found that if I carefully touch the door with my fingernail and then use my hand to close it I don't get shocked.

    This might look a little less funny than clapping your hands, but I'm sure I've been looked at kinda strange.

    Linda
  7. gymmbabe

    gymmbabe New Member

    OMG..it really hurts! In the winter I spray the interior of my car with Static Guard...it really helps. I would like to spray all of my carpet in the house too...but, that would get kind of expensive. Maybe we should all start wearing rubber gloves???

  8. lostmisty

    lostmisty New Member

    My Dad stopped watches also...I thought it was because he was the devil. :p