CELLFOOD - Oxygen & Detox - Healing at Cellular Level...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, Aug 1, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I came across this today, It`s healing from another angle.
    It sounds the perfect solution in helping to put things right for many many conditions.
    I like the idea of boosting cellular oxygen - As this would not only increase energy levels, but eradicate Mycoplasmas and the problems they cause too.
    There is a lot more info on the Cellfood website.

Has anyone tried this stuff?

Pat.

What is Cellfood?

Cellfood is a leading oxygen mineral supplement that delivers oxygen, minerals, enzymes and amino acids at cellular level.

Cellfood is made from all natural substances. It is a proprietary formulation developed by Everett Storey - who was claimed a 'genius' by his colleague Albert Einstein - and it has been on sale in the US since 1969. It is now available in the UK and over 40 countries worldwide.

Cellfood enhances nutrient absorption and increases metabolism ~ Contained in this formula are "Aerobic" proteins, 17 amino acids, 34 enzymes, 78 major and trace elements, deuterons, electrolytes and dissolved 'nascent' oxygen. It promotes greater availability of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients. Cellfood allows the body to function cleanly.

Cellfood increases oxygen in the body at a cellular level ~ Thousands of people from every continent use Cellfood as a daily routine with nothing but positive - sometimes even startling - benefits! When Cellfood is ingested, cascades of vital oxygen and hydrogen are released into the body increasing oxygen in the body at a cellular level. Because Cellfood's nutrients are in an ionic state, they are absorbed very quickly and efficiently in to the body. The body uses this additional oxygen to diminish bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, yeast, pathogens and free radical scavengers. In addition to supporting the body's immune system, it combats degenerative diseases and rebuilds tissue, slowing down the ageing process and even reversing it!

Oxygen is vital for life, the way the body functions, and energy. It is also an essential purifying agent. By oxidising toxins and waste, the body expels them through normal channels of elimination, such as respiration, perspiration, urination and defecation. Oxygen is crucial to the way the body operates and its health.

Cellfood has an absorption rate of up to 95% ~ The nutrients in Cellfood are in colloidal form, which are minute and negatively charged. Most body fluids (like blood and lymph) are colloidal and negatively charged. The body perceives Cellfood as a normal healthy bodily fluid and allows the nutrients in Cellfood to pass immediately through the sensitive membranes of the mouth, throat and oesophagus directly into the bloodstream creating an up to 95% absorption rate.

Cellfood eliminates toxic compounds from the body ~ Amazing things begin to happen in your body when you take Cellfood, because it eliminates toxic compounds in a stimulating chain reaction that creates an oxygen rich environment. Cellfood becomes kinetic energy, super charging the body with pure natural oxygen. Drop by drop Cellfood is so potent that it gives maximum healing and detoxifying benefits. The functions of the body escalate to correct its own problems. As a side effect, energy levels increase and stress decreases.

Benefits of Cellfood

Increases cellular respiration ~ When Cellfood is mixed into water, an exothermic reaction takes place, providing oxygen and hydrogen to the individual cells of the body. The steady flow of oxygen and hydrogen to all parts of the body allows for simultaneous oxygenation and reduction within the cells. Cellfood users report recovering from respiratory and allergy related conditions such as asthma, sinus and upper respiratory infections.

Better health ~ Increased levels of oxygen combined with the other important nutrients enable the cells and organs to function properly, allowing the body to function at its best.

Strengthened immunity ~ By providing the body with required building blocks, Cellfood strengthens the immune system, as has been shown by research at Imunosciences Laboratories in the US.

Increased energy ~ This is one of the most frequently reported benefits and substantiated by research at the University of Pretoria in South Africa which showed that athletes taking Cellfood had increased vitality and better performance.

Detoxifies the body deeply ~ Once the energy potential in the body is increased, due to the additional supply of oxygen, the natural mechanism in the body increases metabolism of waste material eliminating toxins more effectively.

Increased metabolic efficiency ~ The enzymes and amino acids improve metabolism so that the body can derive greater nutritional value from food and other supplements.

Improved healing response ~ Cellfood is highly charged electro statically and its dibase solution has a bipolar valence, creating a dualistic healing approach to tissue imbalances. Whether there is an anabolic or catabolic imbalance, Cellfood can bring about an appropriate balance and can activate and accelerate the body's healing response.

Faster recovery from injury ~ Cellfood acts as a free electron donor, repairing tissue on contact at the cellular level.

Greater mental clarity ~ Many people taking Cellfood report better levels of concentration.

Free radical reduction ~ Free radicals are held as one of the primary causes of aging and some diseases. Unlike many other oxygen supplements that increase free radicals, Cellfood helps to eliminate them.

Produces extraordinary results ~ The secret behind the value of trace minerals and micronutrients is the physics involved in capturing, combing and concentrating these elements into one easy-to-take drop in a glass of water. The elements in Cellfood are in a special ionic form in colloidal suspension and are designed to replenish proper blood levels of these nutrients and enhance the metabolic benefit of other supplements and nutrients, as well as assist in the elimination of toxins and toxic waste materials from the body.

Take-it-with-you convenience ~ Only Cellfood provides all these combined benefits in a convenient, 15 fl oz concentrate. Mix it with water or juice to make a super-energised dietary supplement.

[This Message was Edited on 08/07/2003]
  2. sandy10seven

sandy10seven New Member

Interesting. I had read something on this subject (something positive), but I think my brain cells didn't have enough oxygen to retain the info. LOL Maybe someone here has tried it?
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi Pat,

I take Cell Forte with Inositol and IP-6..I guess that is not the same product, is it? This is suppose to increase natural killer activity...

Plantscaper
  4. scottabir

scottabir New Member

the health food store I go to sales it. I'll have to look more into it.

thanks!
    Abi
  5. nickname

nickname New Member

Hi there Pat - many thanks for posting this - am definitely going to get some Monday. Is avail at the Nutricentre for £20, but ME Assoc members should get their discount - have to check. . Sounds good.

I rather liked the fact that Immunosciences has done research on this product re strengthening the immune system. My consultant respects Immunosciences greatly, and has us sending samples from the UK to test there. Yes, and good for the little nasties that like to live in our systems.

Keep posting with all your new knowledge that u learn from your course - good luck and huge thanks for sharing - greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
    nickname
  6. tansy

tansy New Member

and others who have such poor food, supplement, herb, cytolog etc, tolerance.

Cheers

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/02/2003]
  7. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I meant to post this aimed at Paulmark, I get distracted with other things too easily... Sorry Paulmark, hope you get this when checking your messages now your name is on.

Love Pat.
  8. nickname

nickname New Member

......everyone, it's very informative.

best wishes
    nickname
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

ProHealth is always looking for products which are helpful to us to add to their product line. This is how we got ZMA and the Guai. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  10. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Will do, but wanted to see if anyone has tried Cellfood, and if it works, before I go shouting from the rooftops.

Though it sounds very promising...

I`m waiting to see if one or two here have also benefitted from Cytolog.
    I have a friend with Chronic Arthritis (hip/knee replacement), Depression, Chronic Fatigue, Migrains & Brain Fog, who started Cytolog 2 weeks ago, and already feels a little better - so fingers crossed.

Cellfood also comes in SAM-e liquid drops (building blocks for cartlidge & is involved in making Glutathione) formulation so she will also be trying this.

Love Pat.

11. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thanks Jellybelly,

Cellfoods literature promises we won`t *blow up on this type of hydrogen & oxygen* It`s perfectly natural & safe.

I have had my nose in a book called Your Body`s Many Cries For Water by Dr F Batmanghelidj all week, - it`s brillient.
    Have you read it?
    I will let you know if I have more interesting info...

Caroleye,
    You can access info by just tapping Cellfood into a search engine.
    We have just started on Cellfood Concentrate so i`m sorry I can`t say how good it is yet.
    The Cellfood Vitamins would be a huge boost for anyone with serious Candida, - or fed up to the back teeth with swallowing tablets, it`s more absorbable too.

Plantscaper,
    It`s the first i`ve heard of Cell Forte with Inositol + IP-6, so can`t really say. Will have to read up on it...
    I only know Cellfood Concentrate increases cellular oxygen levels, so that in turn means improved blood quality and also kicks out the intercellular critters.

So it increases natural killer activity all right - but for different reasons.

Love Pat.

[This Message was Edited on 08/10/2003]
  12. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Hi Monicacat, that`s good news, so glad you are finding benefit already, and yes, just imagine what it`s doing for the inside... Keep us posted.

I have always had, off and on, a rash of itchy spots around my jaw line.

Just realised it hasn`t bothered me this week and they`ve gone. My head is also much clearer too (just as well for studies).

I am also on the water & salt regime, so could have something to do with this too.

Love Pat
  13. monicacat

monicacat Member

14. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

15. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Very interesting Pat. Thanks for posting it. Will keep this is mind along with the cytolog for future use.
    CelticLadee
  16. simka

simka New Member

Thanks for posting, this is very interesting. Let us know how it works over the next few weeks!

Simka
  17. tansy

tansy New Member

Cheers

Tansy