Celtic Salt (gray) Does it help?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kay31, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Kay31

Kay31 Member

I read some older posts on Celtic Salt. Has anyone achieved benefit from it?. My Homeopathic dr. just put me on it.

Does it help? Please reply.

Kay
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

My family has been eating only celtic sea salt for about two years. It is really good. I put it in a grinder and serve it with everything. Be careful where and what you buy. I ordered ours from an online company and it has lasted us this long. It looks like it just came of a beach, not really like regular salt. I can't tell any difference in our health ,but I know it has to be better than regular salt.
  3. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I cannot attest to the benefts.....

But it is the only salt I use on my food.

June
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Celtic sea salt is live food. It is sun dried and not processed. I don't think you'll see any major cures with it, but it does have the minerals and micro minerals your body needs.

When you give your body what it needs, your taking the first step toward improving your health.

Celtic sea salt is very expensive. There is another salt out there far less expensive then the celtic salt called "Real Salt". It comes out of Utah.

It has all the properties of the celtic salt for half the price. It isn't processed, bleached or kiln dried. It comes from deposits of sea salt found in Utah. You can buy it in the health food store.

You can read about it at realsalt.com

kbak