Central Il DRS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dadto3, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Dadto3

    Dadto3 New Member

    I need to find a doctor in central Illinois does anyone live around here or know of one?? Thanks for the help........
  2. Linds

    Linds New Member

    Dr. Getz if a very good rhuematologist. If you are needing help for pain, the Methodist Pain Center has been very helpful to me.