cerise

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Nov 27, 2005.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

iread your bio, looks almost like mine.

my son's b-day is december 21 st, he will be 16 years old...good kid so far he has his testrone flairing at times...but i'm told he will get more in touch with his emotions...

so you lived at incline village? isn't the town after pollack pines?

i'm not a big fan of tahoe, people say it is so beautiful but i just don't like pine trees and snow...i grew up in michigan...and one place where i was molestated was in the u.p. of michigan so i think it is just a trigger...

then the three times i have been there, not a great time, car broke down in pollack pines, second time had to listen to my cheating husband try to drop hints off to me how he was cheating on me with some stripper named barbie....and i was having a huge flair, got up to take some motrin or something for pain couldn't feel my hand and the glass fell and broke all over the bathroom floor...so i was lying on ice that night too....third time went wi/friends well it was all about them and trying to use me for my money to pay for things...a big dinner in harveys dinning area and they order the most expensesive things and bottles of wine or champange...well i was having a flair and i didn't eat dinner or drink anmy alcoholwhat so ever...that was my friend helene birthday dinner to her mom...having me pay was $75.00 dollars and i said i didn't have it on me....she said i could pay when i got back....i never agreed to pay for her mother's meal i bought her a gift...

well sorry to ramble on...so your in oregan now..i heard it is really nice3 there...i have been to seattle and it was pretty the star fish were incrediblbly pretty...

well just syaing high..

jodie