cervical veritgo

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by chinassa, Nov 25, 2003.

1. chinassa

chinassa New Member

anybody have this? can you tell me about it.
  2. MsBrandywine

MsBrandywine Member

Chinassa I dont know much about it but.. I did a quick search and over on the chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia forum. I had placed a subject of balance and fms..
    after doing a quick search Now I wonder if perhaps that might be what is going on in my neck.
    I have had whiplash but it was years ago.. but.. about a month or so ago.. where we live they are building a house.. well from our place it looks more like a mansion lol.. but we rode up and oh mh gosh..!!.. I remember my balance was off when I got out of our truck.. Now Im wondering if perhaps I didnt do something to my neck when we went there it was so terribly bumpy and I was like a rag doll.. flopping all over.. ..
    i will call my Dr and ask her if she wants to do exrays or see what she thinks..
    I just happened to check on this board.. Im glad I did now..
    I hope you feel better.. and I did look at a few of your posts.. God Bless you and your family.. I hope things are better now.. Take care and gentle hugs
    Deb
  3. chinassa

chinassa New Member

i had a car wreck over 8 yrs ago and then 3 yrs ago all this started in my neck.I had an mri which showed a herniated disk in my neck.Now i am thinking that is the cause of all this other (vertigo,rotator cup,carpal tunnel)
    HOw can i get all that at once.
    There is also an inner ear vertigo,but i had an ep of vertigo after taking machine op. phyical theopy,so i think mine is from this disk.I go to the dr Dec 8.I have passed out 3x.Before the last time they kept saying they could not find anything wrong :-(
    Take care too and have a Blessed Thanksgiving.
    Chinassa
  4. MsBrandywine

MsBrandywine Member

Gosh I hope you feel better soon!.. I have to call the Drs on friday to see if I can be seen and see what she will suggest to do.. my MRI and cat scan they both come back ok.. so far Im thinking its the fibro. and myofacial pain syndrome..
    I did go to Walmart and get more Citracal w/ magnesium.. Im hoping that helps..
    I just get a hard time trying to get that in with my synthroid.. They have to be taken at least 4 hrs apart.. from what the pharmacist says..

God bless you and your family and take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving..
    Hugs
    Deb