Cetyl Myristoleate or CMO - safe ? Anyone tried ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by deepak, May 22, 2014.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience with this supplement called CMO or Cetyl Myristoleatem especially for arthritic pains ?

Also has anyone used Neocell Collagen Type 2 ?

Thanks and love to all
    Deepak
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Deepak, CMO is one I've never tried and I've tried so many...... I take Great Lakes Hydrosylate now into 3yrd month I think and I'll continue with it......I've taken other collagen products over the years but this GLH seems to do more....lots of reviews out there......

Right now I've biten the bullet and into my 2nd Prolotherapy treatment for my narley OA knee.....all worse since hip replacement almost 4 yrs ago...body structure all messed up......jam
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Deepak, I'm back on CMO and I think I took it years ago....and I believe I'm getting some relief with OA pain....I'm taking with the first bottle, 2 caps three times per day....So this is only about 10 days worth but talking to my favorite supp consultant at the company where I buy it, she says that is a good dose to start with and then one can drop down to 3 per day....she says it's under rated and many people who use their product get positive results.....I've ordered more Meriva (turmeric) and will take it more and get the CMO again. jam

I'm finding that I can take less pain meds and further apart....so that is good.....