CFC and FMS class action discrimination lawsuit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilybug9876, Sep 3, 2006.

1. lilybug9876

lilybug9876 New Member

Has anyone heard of one of these being organized or brought to trial? I think there's more than enough evidence to do it.
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I only know of individual suits for LTD insurance.

I also read Wake's thread. What would you do with the money to cure yourself? I am interested. If money was the answer, I would find it somehow.
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

lilybug9876 - I am also curious as to what cure you could purchase if you had the money.

Lolalee
  4. lilybug9876

lilybug9876 New Member

Didn't mean to sound like I know something spectacular- it was late when I posted. Anyway, I would buy natcell thymus and the natcell cf solution, transfer factor and eat alot of sushi. Take relaxin, estriol and gaba for sleeping, mood and pain control if needed.

Each of these by themselves have done amazing things for me so together I'm fairly sure they would be bring me all the way back to normal. I've never been able to afford them all together at once.

Natcell is higher quality than the thymus/glandulars that have done alot for me as well so I'd think that would really be astounding to take just one.
  5. lilybug9876

lilybug9876 New Member

Natcell looks great, like a better version of what I take now. Ultra Raw Glandulars lymph and thymus is what I take now and its cheaper if you're interested.

C'mon lotto!
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Thanks for the info. I've never heard of some of things you mentioned. Is this something you found out on your own or did a doctor recommend it? How did you know to try Natcell.

I hope you are careful with sushi if it is raw tuna. I've heard that large amounts of tuna might be harmful because of the mercury, especially tuna from a large fish.

Lolalee
  7. lilybug9876

lilybug9876 New Member

These are things I tried after alot of research into what things specifically do and some are just the result of the fact that they worked, really well. I tried the hormones because I got better when I was preggers..

I've been taking glandulars such as bovine thymus and lymph tablets and they work really well.

Natcell is the same stuff basically except I've never seen mesenchrome(spelling?)offered before-it is in their CF solution. Mesenchrome is about the closest thing you could get to stem cell therapy for fibro/cfs.

I've decided agains't the Natcell thymus though since they get it from pigs, pigs are NOT known for their immune systems, rather for their hormones and ability to live with lots of chronic infection.

I'm sort of a scatter brain I hope that answers anything