CFIDS conference-input

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 3gs, Apr 1, 2010.

1. 3gs

3gs New Member

I just recieved this e-mail from cfids about a commitee(gov) and web conference on May 10th.
    go to to give your input

sorry this isnt more clear having a major flare-brainfog
  2. quanked

quanked Member

does not work.
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

If the web address is not working when cutting and pasting perhaps going to the "for more information" site will help:

Federal Advisory Committee to Meet May 10, 2010
    Today's Federal Register announces the next meeting of the Department of Health and Human Services CFS Advisory Committee. Read the published announcement below for details on giving public testimony. The meeting will be webcast and archived for later viewing. Individuals who wish to give public testimony must contact the Department of Health and Human services at

For more information about the CFS Advisory Committee, please visit or
  4. quanked

quanked Member

for getting me to the site.

Here is a bit more and another web address. the web address that you posted did not take me anywhere but I backed up the address to .org and it took me to a page that led me to the address below.

The Committee is most interested in receiving public comment on the CFSAC charter, which can be found at Members of the public will have the opportunity to provide comment at the meeting if pre-registered. Individuals who wish to address the Committee during the public comment session must pre-register by April 26, 2010, via e-mail at