CFS-anyone cured or in remission?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nct, Feb 25, 2003.

1. nct

nct New Member

Hey all!
    Based on a few things I've read, I was wondering if anyone has been "cured" or perhaps is in remission from CFS?
    I'm not in the straits many folks are, as I still work full-time, have a sex life(thank the Gods), etc. :)
    What is the level of recovery for CFS?
    I'm working with a naturopath now, supplements and the like, and was bolstered by what he said. Sounded like he thought he could cure/end this problem.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Nancy
  2. nefran5

nefran5 New Member

Nancy, I'm glad you asked the question. I'm new at this message board and I often wonder how many of us are just slipping and sliding up and down on our health-o-meters and how many are in a "plateau" stage. How many feel that they are really getting some progress.
    For years I thought that I had reached a manageable plateau stage, but in the past year or so I have been getting new and different symptoms which still fit into the Fibro category. The changes still so new to me---I don't know what to make of them. I don't have insurance, so don't have a doc and am relying on my own intuition and gleaning some info from this board.
    Another fact is that I am aging. I turn 50 soon. People guess that I am 35 or 40, but I always feel 90!