CFS/ Brain Inflammation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Oct 21, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I have read that cfids among other things causes brain inflammation. Wouldn't that explain the off balance, vision problems, vertigo , weird head feelings some of us have? I know that is my most disabling symptom and no known treatment as yet.

Just sick and tired of the misery.
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

has your doc said anything about an mri or cat scan GG?? we do have a lot of brain abnormalities.and since you have so many symptoms, they might find out if theres something they can do if there is a problem.

although i had lesions, they never really said much about them. Just kinda scratched their heads.just a thought too, my Aunt, who has Horrible vertigo,headaches,and some other things going on. recently found out her house is full of mold.

i have a feeling thats some of her problem,Mold can make you really Ill!! Just a thought.

{{Hugs}} Kat
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

My fatigue doc says die off reactions from infections are toxins to the brain.

She says one of the best to start with is Burbur 8 drops/ glass of water.

N Acetyl Cysteine upto 2 grams / day helps the liver make glutathione. Breaks down these toxins and out into the bile.

The copay on an MRI is ~$200, so I would try the detox first. After all that, my neurologist looked at me and said, "Its probably an infection"
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

My CT was normal so were other test. The Nueuro. didn't feel a MRI was necessary. They keep telling me its a sinus infection.. oh, well I am not sure what I have. (sinus infection for 9 yrs)????

I did go to the doctor Tues. I was in bad shape didn't think I could make it. All my symptoms were if full force. She told me I had fluid and put me on a fluid pill.. Then said I was too complicated she would probably refer me after she reviews my lab work.. Duh, what to do.. My regular doctor moved, the other one I was seeing doesn't accept medicare .

Will wait for my labs then hopefully she will refer me with some knowledge of CFIDS if that is what I have and feel sure it is and just have a lot of untreatable symptoms..