CFS/FMS clusters??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aiming4peace, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Aiming4peace

Aiming4peace New Member

I am a Fibro sufferer and was diagnosed nearly two years ago after a long battle with various doctors who tried to determine what was wrong. I have sifted through mountains of websites and noticed that there is a lacking of information on the possibility of Clusters of CFS or Fibro outbreaks.

I have therefore, with my limited webpage making experience have created a site to hopefully collect information to determine if there are in fact clusters.

If you are interested in helping by adding information to the map please visit here and add yourself. Feel free to check back anytime to see the status of the hopefully, everygrowing collection.

Dont worry you do not need to supply current personal information. The only information needed to add yourself is your birth year and place of birth, you dont even have to list your name.

I hope posting this was within your forum rules. I have added this site to my favorites and look forward to getting to know the posters here. This disease is one that isolates and I look forward to making new friends.

http://www.allysaraviencreations.com/Clustermap.html

Angel
  2. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

i noticed you've got some folks posting their name instead of birth year! it can be a little confusing if they miss your instructions. not sure if there's a way to change the form field name or not??

eddie
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

there were 5 people with CFS in my street alone in 80s - I dont know about surrounding area.

Anyway, I livein Scotland so it wont apply but I thinks this is a good idea.

love
    Rosie
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Good afternoon! I have a question for you concerning that
    Incline Village Study. I only lived about 45mins from
    there during the outbreak but I forget what was determined
    if anything. Did it implicate a link with Lyme disease
    as I know there were similar fatigue situations on the
    East Coast and I thought it was also related to Lyme??
    Clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2006]
  5. darude

darude New Member

Seems to be a cluster here in ALta. There was a cluster in NS after exposure at a hospital. Staff came down with it and one doctor was really bad.