CFS: Forebearance's thread 40

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi everyone,

Well, I've settled down into a routine that feels helpful. Every third day I take one pearl of Lauricidin and a dropper of seven precious mushroom extract in the morning, then I take soluble fiber in the afternoon, then do a gallbladder cleanse in the evening. I spend the next two days just resting and taking soluble fiber.

When I take the Lauricidin, it starts killing things, and when I take the mushroom extract, it increases NK cell activity, so those two things together start a little war in my body. Then when I take the soluble fiber in the afternoon, it soaks up toxins created by the battles. Then when I do the gallbladder cleanse in the evening, it helps move the toxins out of my body.

I think it's really important to get the toxins and 'casualties' of the war to move out. The gallbladder cleanse I do is a really simple one that has been discussed here before. I drink a tall glass of water with a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in it. It is supposed to also have olive oil in it, but I take one of my regular doses of EFAs with the drink to supply the fat portion of the cleanse. It seems to work best when taken between meals, rather than with food.

So I feel like I have a plan. I realize that it is an incredibly gradual attack on whatever is bothering me (presumed to be XMRV). But it is what I can handle at this point. I believe in only healing as fast as I can stand to do it. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to get well from this.

This week I sent in a blood sample to VIP diagnostics to be tested for XMRV. It was exciting, thrilling, and then depressing to have gotten that done. Kind of an emotional rollercoaster.

2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I plan on starting up the methylation supplements again pretty soon. I've been off of them since last July, because I needed as much energy as possible to deal with various crises and traveling. They do feel like they help my health, but they also make me more tired.