CFS: Forebearance's thread 42

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi everyone,

Wow. I've been taking Virastop for 42 weeks. That seems like a long time.

I'm continuing to take one pearl of Lauricidin and one dropper of "seven precious mushroom" extract every two or three days. As well as all the other stuff I take.

This month I've been taking an antibiotic for a sinus infection. It's been helpful in general as well as clearing up the sinus infection. It seems to be killing the critter that has been living in my jaw for years. I'm getting massive amounts of acne.

My doctor thinks I'm having a bad reaction to the antibiotic, but I'm not totally sure of that. The critter that lives in my jaw has caused really bad pimples, almost like boils, in the past. I think the acne may be the signs of the fight going on.

It would be nice if I knew what the critter was, but I suppose I picked up some virus or bacteria that most people would get rid of easily.

I tried some multi-berry chews that I know contain a lot of folate and they made me very sleepy and tired. Then later I tried a tiny bit of Perque B-12 and got a huge reaction to it. I had a big intestinal purge and then felt really poisoned as my body appeared to get a new batch of toxins out of storage.

It seems like I'm having a stronger reaction to the methylation supps than I did last year when I was taking them. So I'm going to wait a little bit longer until I get into a more pristine and secure living situation before starting up the folate and B-12 again.

2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

bump so this post does not get lost.
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

I hope the abx are truly working and the acne isn't a side effect!

Keep us posted, Forebearance!

all the best,

4. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Thanks, you guys.

Well, a month of antibiotics seemed to at least drive the critter into submission. I'd love to be rid of it and I bet I would also be rid of my occasional adult acne if that happened.

Everything is causing a huge reaction in me these days. Pineapple enzymes, of all things, are making a huge difference in my level of inflammation! I've been taking them for years and I usually increase them when it's my allergy season. They knock out mild allergies very well.

But when I decreased them at the end of allergy season, I felt noticeably worse. So what the heck, I increased them again. I'm just going with the flow these days.

One really strange thing happened to me today. I was alone in a small room when a stranger walked in. The first thing I noticed was that the woman was overweight. Then I noticed that she had an extremely negative attitude. Then I felt a prickle on the skin of my arm.

"That's odd," I thought. A few moments later, my kidneys clenched up as if they were being squeezed by a giant hand. A few moments after that, I was out of there and dashing to take a shower.

My gosh. I've never had a person affect me like that before. It was tempting to say something like "Wow, how did you get covered in mold toxins?" but that would have meant starting a conversation, and I didn't want to stick around that long. I wanted to get out of there immediately.

Plus, it might have been rude. Someone who already has a bad attitude is probably not going to react well to a question like that.

I remember Erik relating experiences of feeling mold toxins on other people. That woman must have had some really really bad kind of toxins on her.

Anyway, I suppose all this hyperreactivity to things might mean that I am in the thick of detoxing.