CFS: Forebearance's thread 57

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi all,

Well, this has been a rough month for me. It looks like I won't be able to stay in the place I was renting on a trial basis, because it is making me sick. It looks like I won't be able to stay in/near the town I really like, unless I find some new place to stay near it.

I started trying a tiny bit of GcMAF, and it really kicked my behind. Then I got bitten AGAIN by a tick. Sigh.

I began with 1/10th of a dose of GcMAF, applied to the back of my hand. I am always looking for ways to make things weaker. But even so, it was way too big a dose for me. So then I tried 1/100th of a dose, and that was more manageable.

It seems to have promise as a treatment. I am already feeling a little more energy and am a little thinner. But it increases my inflammation, and so it increases my reactivity to mold toxins. And taking doxy on top of it, for the tick bite, is making me feel really inflamed.

Now I have more GcMAF than I could use in a year, when it will expire in the freezer, and no one to share it with. Is anyone near eastern South Dakota and interested in trying some GcMAF from Now is your chance to try it without having to fork over a lot of money.

Well, I hope you that read this are doing well.
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

You know, I think that the GcMAF may be allowing me to tolerate more Vitamin D and more methylation supplements. That would make it really valuable, even if it only did those two things for me.

One reason I decided to try GcMAF was because it is known to normalize Vit D and calcium levels, and I run low in both those things. Well, I take boatloads of calcium just to keep my blood tests in the normal range and to be able to sleep.

3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member