CFS: Forebearance's thread 58

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi everyone,

I'm on my fourth week of GcMAF now. When the doses are small enough, it seems to be a pretty good thing. I used to get a headache the day that I took it, but now that isn't happening. I wonder if it Is because I also took some moly.

My arms continue to fall asleep at night more and more. This has been happening since June. I still wonder if it is from some tick-borne infection. Sigh. I guess I'll go back on doxy.

But it also could be from toxins, or from detoxing. It seems to help when I change my pillow. It seems to help for a little while if I take soluble fiber, Vit B-6, or Vit b-12. This is so puzzling.

I continue to take Virastop, Candidase, Lauricidin, and Seven Precious Mushroom extract.

[This Message was Edited on 11/13/2011]
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi all,

I'm on week five of GcMAF. Now it seems to be making my muscles stiff and sore, especially my neck. It also continues to gradually make me thinner and give me more stamina.

Like many other people have said, it's a mixed bag. And yet, I don't want to stop taking it. I want to see what happens. There is an underlying feeling that it is doing something good.

I went back on colloidal silver, and that is helping with the numbness in my hands. I can't be on doxy forever. It feels a lot like carpal tunnel syndrome.