CFS: Forebearance's thread 60

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Forebearance, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi everyone,

Well, I've been a gypsy this winter so far, and all the traveling isn't so great for my GcMAF. It travels in a cooler with ice, but it seems to be getting weaker before it is due to expire. I'll compensate by taking more of it.

I am waiting for my Lyme and Co test results from IGeneX lab, and meanwhile taking more colloidal silver seems to be helping with whatever is making my arms go numb. I think I killed any Lyme, but am still suffering from one of the Cos.

My recent vitamin D tests were low so it looks like I'm not getting the spike some people get from GcMAF. I wasn't too worried about that, anyway. I've been taking a little vitamin D, which is all I can tolerate. So far, so good.

The GcMAF gives me more inflammation, which equals more pain for me, but it seems worth it because it also gives me increased stamina. I'm still trying various anti-inflammatory things.

I'm still taking Lauricidin, Seven Precious Mushroom extract, Virastop, and Candidase. My favorite four bug killers. I also take colloidal silver, oregano oil, and Capryllic acid.

Being a mold avoider in winter is not so fun. I'm basically surviving and looking forward to the spring, when I can camp again.

Wishing you all good health!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2012]